Monday 31 December 2012

Colombo -- ! Sri Lanka ! --

Here I am! In Sri Lanka!
Although I was quite close while I was in India, I was not there... Now, it's done :-) 10 months traveling. It's a bit longer than flying from St Exupery to Colombo, for sure. But it was worth it.

Happy New Year to everyone!
Wish you all the best in CS, in your family, in your city, in your country and in your small and big projects!

Yes I flew from India to Sri Lanka, that's why I arrived in Colombo. I looked for a ferry. A company had tried for a year... then stopped providing the service. Because of political issues?
Before moving from the capital, I waited for Alexandre, the Frenchy touch, from Lyon who came to visit me!  We spent a nice and quiet New Year's Eve at a restaurant, drinking bier, discovering Sri Lankan dishes and watching cricket :-).
With Alex, many French surprises were waiting for me in his bag. Home made French bier, cheeses, tapenade and other great stuff! Thank you guys for these flying Xmas presents!!!!
After walking on beaches, taking photos of the only big park of the city and extending our visas, we moved to Kandy, the 2nd biggest city of the country and a hot spot for tourists... grrrr Where fortunately Benjamin and his family welcomed us in the greeny hills of Kandy. Nice talk, nice food, nice view and nice CSurfers from all around the world to meet! :-)

Alex et son bel appareil vous présentent l'esthétisme qui suit :



La sortie d'école
1ère vision bouddhiste



Train de Colombo à Kandy



No comments:

Post a Comment