Friday 19 April 2013

Western Ghats, 2nd episode IN

I am in India again. Aiming to get ready for the second part of my Eastern Trip. I will not come back to France by roads. Who is crazy enough to hit the road for such a long way? Come on! ;-) I decided to make the most of the Orient before going back west. I'm gonna find the guru in me, hihihi! You will not recognise me: 2 heads, 3 eyes, 7 arms... I may be able to fly!
More seriously, I am looking deeper into the different practices and their benefits on me. For sure, I am not the 1st curly hair French girl doing that. And though, it is worth it. For ages, the West has been studying the Science of the outside world, and they are good at that. In another side of the globe, the East has been studying, for ages, the Science of the inside world. And they are good at it! Let me tell you there is as much to discover in both worlds! To be more practical, the West knows how to feed stomachs and build planes, the East how to feed minds and be happy. :-) Both are needed.
Time heals, time brings strength, confidence and wisdom, time makes you realise your little truths. I take time. I don't feel like rushing anymore (Does it sound like déjà vu?). A country needs time to be discovered, as a project, a person, or a new recipe! Back to the Western Ghats, Apoorva offered me time. I bicycled, cooked, made home made leavened bread, practiced meditation, enjoyed watching cricket, improved my English, understood more deeply the society rules. I thank Apoorva and his family -I have met so many members, Indian families are wiiiiiiiiiiiide, all great people- who warmly welcomed me and were part of this wonderful time.
Today, I am 29  !!




Apoorva and his tea!

Thanks to Kaneena, I had a bike to roam around
Apoorva's farm



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! désolée pour le retard ma poule.
    Je pense bien a toi, profite de chaque instant à notre place... :)
    Bises

    ReplyDelete