Saturday 8 September 2012

Vanadzor

The 3rd city of Armenia. The challenge was not to go to any capital in my trip. For now, I have been succeeding (except Ljubljana)! This is the list of the capitals I have NOT been:
Berlin, Vienna, Budapest, Bratislava, Warsaw, Kiev, Bucharest, Sofia, Ankara, Tbilisi and Yerevan! I am quite proud of it ;-). Ok, you are right, I missed many museums and nice buildings, and also picturesque Mc Donalds or Virgin stores... That is sad... Maybe in another life!
Vanadzor is at 1400m high, Armenia is mostly high. Many similarities with Georgia. The police cars are the same, the food quite close, and the girl usually virgin before the wedding, too. But listen to that: they have special bars where the tables are separated by walls in order to get privacy. Indeed, because children live with their parents, they don't have any place where they can... do some stuff, even a kind kiss. Cute, isn't it?
I thank Dave, and Artyom and his grand mother for welcoming. And in between these guys, I spent long days washing my stuff and relaxing after my first real hiking session! My ankle was ok! :-)) I am on the mountains again!

Ma première vraie rando après Istanbul Event ! Voici Jacek, mon acolyte du moment et la forêt, y'avait pas de vue, que des arbres...


La dure vie d'une autostoppeuse dans un camion... Admirer les nuages au coucher du soleil ;-)



L'inspiration du poète Artyom devant son tout petit écran !

No comments:

Post a Comment