Thursday 29 August 2013

Da Lat VN

True to myself, I had to escape this big and nightmarish hot Saigon. After taking information, the ENTIRE country is hot like hell! My fate is to die in Vietnam :-§ What do you understand in this last smiley? Noooo, I will die old, fulfilled, after having taught my wisdom and having helped shaping a better world. :-) She's cute! They still have hope at this age.
There are 2 countryside cities where I am able to survive. One has been founded by the French colonists at the end of the 19th century, in order to escape the Vietnamese heat. Smart buddies! Thank you for coming before me, hihi! It is in the southern Vietnam, not too far from Saigon. Da Lat: 1500m above sea level, cool weather, cold nights: "City of the eternal spring" I love it!
After 3 days of struggling to adjust again to the temperature, things came back for good. I could start a proper recovering process. Good sleep, good food, proper hours, a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits. 

I found a cheap hostel, the Villa Cam Ly, in a quiet area of the city. Young friends running the business, listening to electronic music, playing guitar, full of positive energy. I'm close to the natural side of Da Lat, fields are 5min walking distance :-) and the vegetarian restaurant is next door, hehe!  
Tranquillement, à mon rythme (pas celui des touristes), je visite les environs. Je fais une grande sortie un après-midi sur deux. Repos le jour suivant. Oui, Dieu s'est reposé le 7ème jour uniquement, mais il est 'achement fort, lui ! Je marche, visite un peu, cherche des petits coins agréables, prends des photos. Le matin, j'essaie d'approfondir mes connaissances sur les chakras, les hasta mudras : positions des mains, leurs symboliques et bienfaits sur le corps et l'esprit. Cette retraite me fait énormément de bien. Rohit, my Indian Guru, would be very pleased to hear that I am working hard on chakras, mudras... :-)         

Cimetière : quelques collines remplies de sépultures,
bouddhistes et chrétiènnes mélangées
Les anciens ont la meilleure vue de la ville ;-)


Quiet evening in the city



Tuan, member of the Villa Cam Ly team




No comments:

Post a Comment