Thursday 15 August 2013

Green Path ending India

My last days in India, in Karnataka, in Bangalore, in Green Path www.thegreenpath.in. The photos give an overview of my activities. I've done a lot. Promoting Green Path at a tourism exhibition: “Good concept, good people”! Don’t laugh at me, guys? I really feel that way! Thank you for the fun times, by the way ;-) Doing millet experiments thanks to Jayaram and Raji who provided me the precious equipment: an Oven! Comparing sorghum, popped sorghum, ragi flour, ragi huri hittu and other millets flour. Teaching Green Path cooks some French or western recipes: cake, muffins, cookies, bread… I had no time to think I was leaving India, good point! No heartbreaking good bye, no tears. The travel goes on, life goes on. The next destination in the next message! 

Neil, trying to sell Green Path, hehehe!
"Good concept, good people" I'm telling you!
Raji and my breads 

Cute experimental breads
Tired but concentrated

Cooking students, Mandal assiduous, easy for the teacher ;-)
Experimental chocolate cakes


Jayaram and the Green Path mobile shop
Gopal, soooo coool singing sessions
with guitars and flute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment