Monday 9 April 2012

Ruzomberok

All right, let's back to some "fresh" news! It's been a while I haven't written anything, sorry.
Ruzomberok is in Slovakia, for the people who wouldn't have time to take a look at googlemap For you Brice! and all the others who haven't dared to say the same. So, let's take 5s in your busy day to check!

First of all, forget about hitchhiking in this f...... country, people are soooo selfish at their wheel. Ok, it is not as revolting as in Switzerland! (no Swiss people reading that?). Counterbalancing that fact, I met the warmest people after this first impression. I thank Matej and Co for welcoming, I felt at home. And also the couple who brought me to Presov... Check again! Uhhh, it is too much work...

Another night in a truck, Thanks Honza (CZ)
Highway sunrise


Still hiking!



No comments:

Post a Comment